Friday, November 6, 2009

The Directors

Cinema is an art form in which has a message and language with a specific way to touch the audience. Movies is a fascination of my own in which as a student of filmmaking transports you to different scenarios. As a filmaker you have the opportunity to tell the audience about story for education, entertainment, and information. Today, I will tell you about my three favorite directors in the film industry because of their passion and innovative approaches. The first director is George Lucas, he is one of my favorite of the motion picture films. The movies like star wars really grab my attention as a film and storyline. The second director is Steven Spielberg, some of his film accomplishments are E.T.; Jaws; Schiellers List; Raiders of the Lost Ark. The last director is Orson Wells although is not well known to people from generation X. Orson took cinema to a step beyond with the special effects and new ways to shoot a film that was never done before. For example, "Rosebud" his famous line from citizen kane a film way before his time. I have given a brief look into the three directors of motion picture films that I like due to their passion and innovative ways of filmming tells the audience a story that sometimes it is our story that we can identify with in our own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment