Friday, November 6, 2009

Three bigges challenges

One of the biggest challenges in my life has being the loss of my mother because I was a nineteen years-old a young man in the Army stationed in Germany when I was notified. For many years, I did not wanted to acknowledge her death and I will suffered in silent. I oppressed the pain and anger inside of me without knowing the emotional damages I was putting myself through. The military helped me but it was also a challenge because of the enduring exercise and awakeing so early to train. My second challenge is being achieving higher education because for many years I have being dreaming of obtaining a degree. I believe that education is power and I will continuing to persuade my dream. I know is hard due to my job that takes most of my time. At times, I feel like a slave because I work many hours and the pay is extremely low. Most of the days I am working and when I am off I am physically tired. The last challenge is doing assignments because it is hard to learn at fast pace for me because I being out of school for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment